Alberto Gil GarcíaSenior Manager, Wind Technology
11:45 Understanding how operators can evaluate and mitigate the environmental challenges for wind development in Egypt
Find out how to minimise issues relating to tip-height restrictions, wind turbine selection, bird migration impact on wind farm design and sand, dust and high temperature to enhance operations of a wind farm.
- Analyse how government, local authorities, qualified developers and other stakeholders plan to develop smaller wind projects ranging from 20 MW -50 MW
- Providing updates on FiT scheme and highlighting the benefits provided by the local authorities
- Discussing the steps to be taken to gain the necessary licenses prior to construction
- Highlighting and mitigating the technical and financial challenges in developing small scale wind power projects
- Discover how new wind projects will be financed